How to control the paint quality?
1. Review the technical capability, production process and equipment of paint suppliers.
2. Conduct irregular on-site review of raw and auxiliary materials in the supply chain.
3. Review the supplier's staff and front-line staff.
4. Review suppliers' cooperation partners and goodwill degree.
5. Set quality control target: resistant to neutral salt spray test time is more than 800 hours (GB 480 hours); The foaming density of the sample is not more than 1 grade (national standard is not more than 3 grade); The size of the bubble is no more than S2.Accelerated aging test UVB-313 test time is not less than 600 hours (national standard 400 hours), the sample has no foaming, cracking, pulverization is not more than 1 level.